Matthew Lamons, Founder and CEO of Skejul based in United States participates in Risk Roundup to discuss “Cloud Powered Artificial Intelligence Platform”.
Cloud computing has helped us move away from the past that ran applications or programs from software that were downloaded on a physical computer or servers. While cloud computing allows us access to all kinds of applications through the internet clouds, we are also witnessing rise of intelligent machines that can sense, reason, and act on its own without human help.
Since artificial intelligence (AI) is at the heart of much of today’s technology innovation and the rise of machine intelligence, there is a great hope that it will bring us the potential to not only improve the existing cloud platforms, but also power a next generation of cloud computing technologies and platforms.
It is important that we, individually and collectively, evaluate whether artificial intelligence will be able to power the next phase of cloud computing. This is especially important since there is a growing unanimity on all-out analytics that is increasingly seen as the gateway to the big data floodgates .
As we witness growing incorporation of artificial intelligence capabilities as a foundational element of cloud infrastructures, it brings us the promise of potential to accelerate solutions to large-scale problems facing individuals and entities across nations: its governments, industries, organizations and academia (NGIOA).
It is important to evaluate further:
- Will artificial intelligence power the next generation of cloud computing?
- What are the benefits of artificial intelligence?
- Which entities across NGIOA are increasingly keen on incorporating artificial intelligence into their operations?
- Where is the potential of progress?
- While cloud computing is itself still in its infancy, where can artificial intelligence based cloud computing take nations?
- Where are cloud based artificial intelligence platforms used currently?
- Are cloud based artificial intelligence platforms similar to “Platforms as a Service”?
- What is the level of investment in developing artificial intelligence capabilities in cloud platform?
- If we analyze the current landscape of cloud based artificial intelligence technologies, what developments are emerging?
- What benefits cloud based artificial intelligence platforms brings to different industries?
- What benefits artificial intelligence platforms provide to consumers?
- Which are the best artificial intelligence platforms software?
- Who offers cloud based artificial intelligence platforms?
- What are the requirements for artificial intelligence platforms in cloud?
- What are the qualifications for inclusions in artificial intelligence platform?
- As the applications emerge from cloud based artificial intelligence platform, what are the key drivers?
- Which organizations will succeed with machine learning over the long term? Will they be the ones that have invested in the platform approach?
- How effective are the professional assistants powered by cloud based artificial intelligence platform?
- What are the key features of artificial intelligence powered professional assistant?
- What is the nature of data that feeds into artificial intelligence platform?
- What makes data science an effective weapon in cloud computing?
As “Cloud based Artificial Intelligence Platforms” fundamentally transforms NGIOA, it is important that we evaluate its independent and interdependent security risks that are rising and has profound implications to the future of the humanity in cyberspace, geospace and space (CGS). Time is now to talk about “Cloud based Artificial Intelligence Platform Risks”!
About the Guest
Matthew Lamons, is the Founder and CEO of Skejul based in United States.
Skejul, the cloud-based artificial intelligence platform takes the guesswork out of organizing and scheduling any activity, and has been named a “Cool Vendor” in the “Cool Vendors in Unified Communication, 2017” report by Gartner, Inc. Skejul eliminates the frustration in planning and managing business meetings and family activities. Skejul schedules meetings in seconds without sharing calendars, bouncing emails back and forth, or disclosing your availability. Their mission is to simplify the future by giving people awesome new ways to set, see, and share: life, work, and play.
About the Host of Risk Roundup
Jayshree Pandya (née Bhatt) is a visionary leader, who is working passionately with imagination, insight and boldness to achieve Global Peace through Risk Management. It is her strong belief that collaboration between and across nations: its government, industries, organizations and academia (NGIOA) will be mutually beneficial to all—for not only in the identification and understanding of critical risks facing one nation, but also for managing the interconnected and interdependent risks facing all nations. She calls on nations to build a shared sense of identity and purpose, for how the NGIOA framework is structured will determine the survival and success of nations in the digital global age. She sees the big picture, thinks strategically and works with the power of intentionality and alignment for a higher purpose—for her eyes are not just on the near at hand but on the future of humanity!
At Risk Group, Jayshree is defining the language of risks and currently developing thought leadership, researching needed practices, tools, framework and systems to manage the “strategic and shared cyber-security, geo-security and space-security risks facing nations today in a digital global age. She believes that the contested commons of cyberspace or space cannot be secured if NGIOA works in silo within and across its geographical boundaries in cyberspace, geospace and space. As security requires an integrated NGIOA approach with a common language, she has launched cyber-security, geo-security and space-security risk research centers that will merge the boundaries of geo-security, cyber-security and space-security.
Previously, she launched and managed “Risk Management Matters”, an online risk journal and one of the first risk publications, publishing “Industry Risk Reports of Biotechnology, Energy, Healthcare, Nanotechnology, and Natural Disasters” over the course of five years. Jayshree’s inaugural book, “The Global Age: NGIOA @ Risk”, was published by Springer in 2012.
About Risk Roundup
Risk Roundup, a global initiative launched by Risk Group, is an integrated cyberspace, geospace, and space (CGS) security risk dialogue for individuals and entities across nations: its government, industries, organizations and academia (NGIOA).
Risk Roundup is released in both audio (Podcast) and video (Webcast) format and is available for subscription at (Risk Group Website, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher Radio, Android, and Risk Group Professional Social Media).
About Risk Group
Risk Group is a strategic security risk research organization. It focuses broadly on the risks facing individuals and entities across nations: its governments, industries, organizations, and academia (in short referred to as NGIOA). Its approach is broad, encircling cyberspace, geospace and space (in short referred to as CGS). It firmly believes that collaboration within, between and across NGIOA will be mutually beneficial to all stakeholders across nations—for not only in the identification and understanding of critical CGS security risks facing one nation, but all nations.
Risk Group believes that risk management, security and peace walk together hand in hand. Though security is related to management of threats and peace to the management of conflict, risk management is related to management of security vulnerabilities as well as management of conflict, and it is not possible to conceive any one of the three without the existence of the other two. All three concepts feed into each other. Risk Group believes that the security we build for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for everyone across nations. Tradition becomes our security-so if we build a culture of managing risks effectively it will lead us to security and security will lead us to peace!
Copyright Risk Group LLC. All Rights Reserved