What risks are managed depends on what risks have been identified!
Risks are inevitable. All the tools, technology, processes, guidelines and framework in the world won’t help, if risks cannot be accurately identified, objectively evaluated and proactively managed!
Everything has risks. It is the ability to take risks that gives rise to possibility of progress and advancement. Progress and advancement is all about risk taking. Every decision-whether it be for investment, innovation, product choice, market penetration or strategy comes with risks and a possibility of failure. The fundamental reality of risks and uncertainty brings a possibility of failure, and the very promise of progress and prosperity— crushed and shattered. Amidst this, no decision makers can stand unconcerned. It is in their own interests, and their initiatives interest that they need to educate themselves with the knowledge that is necessary and essential, to identify real risks and issues.
When risk transcends initiatives, industries, borders, cultures, nations, societies and human existence, taking timely risk initiatives, is a necessary forward-looking move.
While traditional risk management can offer tools, technology, processes, guidelines and framework, it cannot provide CGS insights and integrated NGIOA security risk knowledge and understanding of CGS risks. This is where Risk Group steps in! Risk Group’s stellar reputation in cyber-security, geo-security and space-security risk industry is derived from its expertise in understanding of cyberspace, geospace, space; the changing technology fundamentals, defining broader problems of traditional risk management, creating an advanced blockchain based risk management practice, developing integrated CGS risk research designs, executing complex NGIOA integrated studies, analyzing independent and interdependent CGS risk data and identifying integrated NGIOA risks that has the biggest impact on any initiative—to help NGIOA decision makers make the most informed decision possible.
All of Risk Group’s core competencies are supported by an active commitment to on-going advanced risk research and development programs for cyberspace, geospace and space!
Risk Group’s Risk Research Centers will create actionable CGS strategic security risk research and metrics that would provide independent and actionable risk research intelligence to help entities across NGIOA develop strategic security abilities; abilities to understand the strategic security risks, strategy to survive, sustain and succeed in the most turbulent time brought on due to fundamental transformation happening in cyberspace, geospace and space.
- In-house Risk Research Model
- To be published as Risk Reports
- Sponsored Risk Research Model
- Cyber Security Risk Research Center: Cyber-Security Risk Research is about identifying, understanding, evaluating and managing the strategic security risks arising in cyberspace and because of cyberspace in geospace and space due to connected computers, computer code and internet amidst rapid technological changes happening in the cyberspace.
- Geo-Security Risk Research Center: Geo- Security Risk Research is about identifying, understanding, evaluating and managing the physical security risks arising due to the rapidly changing technologies in cyberspace and space and the growing connectivity and dependencies between cyberspace, geospace and space.
- Space-Security Risk Research Center: Space Security Risk Research is about identifying, understanding, evaluating and managing the strategic security risks arising from space due to the growing space exploration and the increasing connectivity of the space initiatives with cyberspace and geospace.
Understanding strategic security risks in cyberspace, geospace and space is a survival need for individuals and entities across nations: its government, industries, organizations and academia (NGIOA) to achieve strategic security objectives, build, and protect value in cyberspace, geospace and space.
Risk Group’s Risk Research Centers will create actionable CGS strategic security risk research, metrics and intelligence that would provide independent and actionable risk research intelligence to help entities across NGIOA develop strategic security abilities; abilities to understand the strategic security risks, strategy to survive, sustain and succeed in the most turbulent time brought on due to fundamental technology triggered transformation happening in cyberspace, geospace and space.